I have a problem using Tomcat 6.0.18, latest Apache, latest mod_jk and Java
SE 6. I have it set up so I can access the main Tomcat page..but when I go
to the manager from there, it shows a (apache) 404 error. Can someone help
me with this problem? I have the configuration files ready for those who
wants to have a look at them (mod_jk.conf (auto generated), httpd.conf
(where I include mod_jk.conf), server.xml and workers.properties).
You can find the config files here: http//excessivedarkness.org/conf/

Thanks

Lars