Send reply to:  Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Date sent:      Wed, 10 Sep 2008 19:17:24 +0200
From:   Lars 'Levia' Wesselius <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject:        Problem with Apache, Tomcat, mod_jk

> I have a problem using Tomcat 6.0.18, latest Apache, latest mod_jk and
> Java SE 6.

Latest is a relative term. At the moment latest apache webserver version is
2.2.9.

> I have it set up so I can access the main Tomcat page..but
> when I go to the manager from there, it shows a (apache) 404 error.
> Can someone help me with this problem? I have the configuration files
> ready for those who wants to have a look at them (mod_jk.conf (auto
> generated), httpd.conf (where I include mod_jk.conf), server.xml and
> workers.properties). You can find the config files here:
> http//excessivedarkness.org/conf/

You forgot the : in the url.

That has to be the biggest mod_jk.conf I've ever seen. You may want to start
with something
simple.

What did the logs show after you tried to access the manager app via httpd?

Did you try the url as

http://hostname/manager/html/

?

-Steve O.