2008/9/10 Rainer Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Lars 'Levia' Wesselius schrieb:
> > 2008/9/10 Steve Ochani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> >> Send reply to:  Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
> >> Date sent:      Wed, 10 Sep 2008 19:17:24 +0200
> >> From:   Lars 'Levia' Wesselius <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >> To:     users@tomcat.apache.org
> >> Subject:        Problem with Apache, Tomcat, mod_jk

> >> Latest is a relative term. At the moment latest apache webserver version
> is
> >> 2.2.9.

> >> You forgot the : in the url.
> >

> > Sorry
> >

> >> That has to be the biggest mod_jk.conf I've ever seen. You may want to
> >> start with something
> >> simple.
> >

> > Most probably. It's automatically configured.
> >

> >> What did the logs show after you tried to access the manager app via
> httpd?
> >>
> >> Did you try the url as
> >>
> >> http://hostname/manager/html/
> >>
> >> ?
> >

> > Yes, that's where it goes to when you click Tomcat Manager, that's where
> the
> > 404 error pops up.
>
> You need to show us the config and the relevant log part.

I posted the configs..right? The log shows, when trying to access
/manager/html (mod_jk.log)

[Wed Sep 10 16:40:35 2008] [4199:1081847968] [debug]
map_uri_to_worker::jk_uri_worker_map.c (597): Attempting to map URI
'/manager/html' from 0 maps

And that's all it logs.

> Can you use the manager when directly talking to Tomcat (using its HTTP
> conector)?

Yes, it works perfectly when using the Tomcat server itself, on port 8080.

> Can you use any other context when connecting via the web server, so is
> the problem manager specific, or does your whole Apache/mod_jk/Tomcat
> setup not work?
>
> Regards,
>
> Rainer

Erm..I have another servlet deployed, it works when using Tomcat server
itself, but it doesn't work through Apache.
Thanks