----- Original Message ----- From: "André Warnier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2008 12:29 AM
Subject: Re: Support

Angelica Ardila wrote:
 Good afternoon, my question is this:

That version of JDK should I use for the Tomcat 6?

Thank you very much.

Angélica Ardila

Whichever one you like, dear. ;-)

Oh Andre... I think we have a Casanova here ;)... you devil you

Seriously now :
JDK 6 would probably be best, and JDK 5 should work also.
But if it is only to run Tomcat, the JRE 6 should be enough also.

Normally I always recomment lagging a JRE version as well... avoid bleeding edge... but these Profiling tools that came in at JDK 6 rc 6 are so good, you just have to have it ;)

You devil....
The only real POJO Application Server.