Darryl Pentz wrote:
I appreciate the suggestions from all so far. It does seem like at least there isn't a
'no-brainer' approach, as in "of course stupid, why don't you just do X - everybody
else does". It sounds like each solution has its clear pros and cons which must be
weighed up in light of my particular environment and requirements.
If you're not afraid of using more MBs of jars you can consider using openjms. IMO it's the most 'elegant' solution. I guess that asynchronous approach is ok for you.

--
Mikolaj Rydzewski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>