Why not opt for a wildcard certificate for the domain, if that's applicable
(e.g. *.yourcompany.com)

-----Original Message-----
From: i_am_superman [mailto:ee...@objectivation.nl]
Sent: 20 March 2009 11:52
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Re: Issue with SSL server/ network configuration

awarnier wrote:

> i_am_superman wrote:
>>

>> It's gonna be a public government website, so a self-signed certificate
>> will
>> not be an option :-)
> Considering the amount of taxpayer money that governments are currently
> pumping into failed financial institutions and car makers, I'm sure they
> could afford a 400 € certificate, no ?
> Or is it that bad ?
>
> :-) No it's not that bad, but we have 3 environment (test, accept, prod)
> so we
> need 3 extra certificates. No big deal indeed, but I need to be sure that
> I really need them.

Connaught plc is one of the UK's top 250 companies on the London Stock Exchange
and the leading provider of integrated services operating in the compliance,
social housing and public sector markets.

Please visit our website to see a full list of Connaught's Registered Companies
http://www.connaught.plc.uk/group/aboutconnaught/registeredcompanies

Disclaimer:

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete this message.

Connaught plc, Head Office 01392 444546