> From: i_am_superman [mailto:ee...@objectivation.nl]
> What are the restrictions on wildcard certificates?

Some very old browsers don't understand them.  Probably not a problem in your
environment, but check your client's browser support requirements.

> If I
> have two subdomains with one wildcard certificate, do I still
> need the two IP addresses?

Not sure.  I'll leave that to the more experienced folks on the list to answer!

> Or is the IP address tied to the (wildcard) certificate?

IP addresses are never tied to certificates.  Certificates allow browsers to
authenticate based on the common name in the certificate, and the hostname that
the browser is using to access the site.

                - Peter