I have an app which is currently working fine under jetty and I have set up
tomcat to be a replacement container (part of my clients requirements).

All seems to work apart from the JSP's (and any other html file) in one
directory for which I get 404's. If I change the directory's name it works.
Example the dir name is called shuppin if I change the dir name to shuppin1
I have no problems.

I don't know what the problem is but fact that I have a classes dir called
shuppin may also be causing problems?

I will upload the web.xml and server.xml
(the classes seem to work correctly when called from other dirs)

I have also once cleared the work/Catalina dir to get rid of any caching.

I also get the following error in my logs

java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/var/www/java/tomcat/work/Catalina/auction.provide-cars.com/shuppin/SESSIONS.ser
(No such file or directory) http://www.nabble.com/file/p23475510/server.xml
server.xml  http://www.nabble.com/file/p23475510/web.xml web.xml

Any help is appreciatted.

Richard