2009/9/28 Miguel Ortiz <miguel.or...@macneillgroup.com>

> I recently setup a SSL cert on our Apache/Tomcat server. When I load our
> page, I can see the "lock" in my browser with all the SSL info, but the page
> only loads as a the jsp script and not the full page. Is there some
> configuration setting that I have missed. I can provide snippets from the
> server.xml, httpd.conf, and ssl.conf. Thanks in advance.

Have you ensured that all the links to other content on your page (CSS,
images etc) are appropriate for SSL access?  Are they either relative links
or starting with https://... when accessed over SSL?

What's in the access logs for httpd (I assume from "Apache/Tomcat" that
you're running httpd in front, though you don't say or give any version
information)?  What's in the access logs for Tomcat?  Do they match, or are
some requests being dropped?

If you use some appropriate logging tool* from your browser to examine
requests, what's happening?

- Peter

* Fiddler2's good for IE, Firebug works for Firefox, no idea for other
browsers!