From: Miguel Ortiz [mailto:miguel.or...@macneillgroup.com]
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 8:32 AM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Apache/Tomcat with SSL

I recently setup a SSL cert on our Apache/Tomcat server. When I load our page,
I can see the "lock" in my browser with all the SSL info, but the page only
loads as a the jsp script and not the full page. Is there some configuration
setting that I have missed. I can provide snippets from the server.xml,
httpd.conf, and ssl.conf. Thanks in advance.

Miguel Ortiz
Network Engineer
x4818
wk: 954-331-4818
bbry: 954-649-1863
miguel.or...@macneillgroup.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are the confidential property of
Focus Holdings, LLC and its subsidiaries, and intended solely for the use of
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named
addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended
recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any
action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.