On 11/12/2009 11:47, Adria Stembridge wrote:
I'm setting up a standalone instance of Tomcat with SSL.   Tomcat5 is
installed on the RHEL5 box and the sample pages load fine.   I created a csr
using keytool and requested a certificate from Verisign.   After this is
imported (I'm waiting on delivery from verisign), how would I configure
Tomcat to route traffic from http://domain.com:8443 to https://domain.com?
Thank you.

Tomcat 5.5 or Tomcat 5.0?  The latter is no longer supported.

Change the port of the Connector from 8443 to 443, assuming you have root rights (required to configure a port below 1024).