Hello.

Right now, we're using Bea WebLogic as our application server. We'd like to
change to Tomcat 6. Now the creator of the application being run on the
App Server said, that Tomcat works very well under low usage / low load
situations. But if there are "many" (unsure about the definition of
"many"...)
users, Tomcat might tend to not perform so well anymore.

I suppose "many" might mean like 50-100+ concurrent users using the App
or system at the same time.

Now I'm wondering, if that's actually true - does Tomcat not perform well
anymore, if there are many users using it? Does anyone of you maybe have
real world examples of high profile / high load sites using Tomcat (6)?

Best regards,
Alexander