> From: Patrick Flaherty [mailto:pflah...@rampageinc.com]
> Subject: Re: Tomcat Filter Mapping Issue
>
> I have looked online at various How-To's and it's not clear to me
> this is the case.

The Internet is an excellent example of Sturgeon's Law: 95% of everything is
crud.

> I have 2 Tomcat reference books neither which mention this about Virtual
> Hosts.

Which means you should probably throw those books out.

The official Tomcat doc is *always* the FIRST place to look; books or Googling
should only be used to fill in gaps in your understanding, and anything you
find that contradicts the real Tomcat doc must be discarded.

> If you have a link that illustrates this I would appreciate you
> sharing it.

Hassan already provided you with the appropriate link.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.