Hi!

I am new to tomcat. It try to use it with some servlet (oaicat). It seems to
run well on my pc at work, but I cannot run it on my laptop on which I would
like to develop.

I start it, it looks fine. And after a few seconds or minutes, I doesn't
answer any response.

I uninstalled already all unnecessary versions of java, tried with different
version. Installed a new tomcat.

   - windows xp
   - I start tomcat with bin\startup.bat
   - jdk 1.6.0_14
   - tomcat 6.0.24
   - nothing in log files that looks like an error
   - tomcat freezes with or without that servlet

I have been trying to solve this for days. I am sure it is stupid beginner's
thing. I appreciate every help!

thanks
Maurice