4) no other server. I uninstalled apache-http and didn't do anything to
tomcat config.

I hope this is what you ask me for:

  <!-- A "Connector" represents an endpoint by which requests are received
         and responses are returned. Documentation at :
         Java HTTP Connector: /docs/config/http.html (blocking &
non-blocking)
         Java AJP  Connector: /docs/config/ajp.html
         APR (HTTP/AJP) Connector: /docs/apr.html
         Define a non-SSL HTTP/1.1 Connector on port 8080
    -->
    <Connector port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
               connectionTimeout="20000"
               redirectPort="8443" />
    <!-- A "Connector" using the shared thread pool-->
    <!--
    <Connector executor="tomcatThreadPool"
               port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
               connectionTimeout="20000"
               redirectPort="8443" />
    -->
    <!-- Define a SSL HTTP/1.1 Connector on port 8443
         This connector uses the JSSE configuration, when using APR, the
         connector should be using the OpenSSL style configuration
         described in the APR documentation -->
    <!--
    <Connector port="8443" protocol="HTTP/1.1" SSLEnabled="true"
               clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS" />
    -->

I am not sure if Tomcat starts to refuse after about 1 min or after a
certain no of requests. I would guess it usually takes about 1 min. Not
always the same time, though. Not always the same no of requests either.
Example: This time I was able to click 10 times on manager/status and list
applications before it froze. The next time it froze not even after 50
times. I wrote a line in this email and then it didn't work anymore.

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 10:36 PM, Christopher Schultz <