Thank you for your response. I would have definitely not written to this
group, if my question would just related to SSL terminating on Apache. Here
is my scenario:

A is a tomcat server and B is an Apache server bastion of all the web
service inside. Apache needs client side Authentication.
My question is what I need to do on A( tomcat) so that it can accepts
certificate from B and B will accept certificate from A (tomcat).
Thank you.
Santos