Thank you. That is something I am not clear about.

Suppose there is link( https://B....)   provided on an web application
hosted at A (tomcat server) that access service on B which through a
response.redirect(https://B...)
Once user clicks that link  a encrypted channel is established between A and
B. If B asks client certificate A will furnish it. I am not sure if this
responsibility falls to  web application or container ?

If it is container I do not see what configuration I need to do.

Thank you.
rn