> From: Krishanu Biswas [mailto:biswas.krish...@googlemail.com]
> Subject: access to localhost:8080 fails
>
> I've a 6.0.26 (latest) Tomcat installed on my laptop (windows vista
> ulltimate). When inside corporate network, it works. In home network,
> it doesn't.

Sounds like whatever security agent you're using imposes different firewall
rules depending on whether or not you're attached to the corporate network.
(The one we use - SEP - certainly does.)  You'll have to figure out how to
change the firewall config - if you're allowed to.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.