Hi,
 Thanks for the answers!  I have one IP and wildcard certificate which I
signed using local CA. I want to have different trust stores for client
certificate authorization. It is a small PoC/demo and I do not have 2 IP-s.

The example above is using 2 IP-s and I did not get how to create
configuration with same Ip and port but different virtual hosts.
Do you have example or just a hint how to configure it ?

Regards,
  Nikko.