Nikko,

On 9.3.2011 8:26, Nikko Nikko wrote:
  Thanks for the answers!  I have one IP and wildcard certificate which I
signed using local CA. I want to have different trust stores for client
certificate authorization. It is a small PoC/demo and I do not have 2 IP-s.

The example above is using 2 IP-s and I did not get how to create
configuration with same Ip and port but different virtual hosts.
Do you have example or just a hint how to configure it ?

Then, I believe that the only solution is to use 2 different ports on same IP.

Truststore is bounded to Connector, and Connector is bounded to IP + port combination. So, if you must have separate trust stores, then you must have separate Connectors, and therefore you must use 2 IP addresses or 2 different ports (or both).

-Ognjen