----- Original Message -----

I only have Fedora 15 here, and yum search for mod_jk didn't result in anything
useful.

However, after a bit of searching, I came up with the following links:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/rhsa-announce/2011-June/msg00022.html

https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2011-0897.html

So maybe it's in a different repository than the normal RedHat ones?

It looks like the three of interest are:

mod_jk-ap20-1.2.31-1.ep5.el4.x86_64.rpm
mod_jk-debuginfo-1.2.31-1.ep5.el4.x86_64.rpm
mod_jk-manual-1.2.31-1.ep5.el4.x86_64.rpm

Adjust for your architecture (i386 or x86_64).

It looks like you have to subscribe to the JBoss Enterprise Web Server channel
to get these RPMs. See:

http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/JBoss_Enterprise_Web_Server/1.0/html/Installation_Guide/sec-Subscribing_to_RHN_Channels_and_Installing_EWS_from_RPM_Files-Linux.html

Hope this makes sense.

/mde/