On 9/1/2011 11:13 AM, Tony Anecito wrote:
What is your current response time and what did you have before?

My issue isn't response time, it's number of requests per second handled.

Are you using 64-bit java or 32-bit?

64-bit.

What is your heap settings?

The "Initial memory pool" in tomcat7w is 256, and the max is 512. Task manager is only showing 145MB allocated. Do those numbers refer to the heap? If not, then I don't know where to look for that.

Are you doing web services for these requests oris this straight html?

Straight html post, the app does some quick integrity checks and write it to disk, then returns an "ok" response to the client.

Regards,
-Tony