Hello folks,

I have a new Tomcat install, version 7.0.21 running on OS X 10.6.8 server (not
using Apple's install of Tomcat, BTW), and Java 1.6.0.  I've successfully setup
a SSI Filter before with Tomcat 6.0 a few years ago with the help of this list,
but I'm just stuck right now.

I've uncommented the SSI Filters as described in:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/ssi-howto.html and enabled all files to
be parsed with *

I've made my app privileged with <Context antiResourceLocking="false"
privileged="true" > based on the Manager app since it's already privileged.
The META-INF directory in my app is where the context.xml is stored with this.

I'm using the Filters because I'd like it to find ssi directives within .jsp
files.  When I launch Tomcat I see this in my logs:

SEVERE: Exception starting filter ssi
java.lang.SecurityException: Restricted class org.apache.catalina.ssi.SSIFilter
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.DefaultInstanceManager.checkAccess(DefaultInstanceManager.java:432)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.DefaultInstanceManager.checkAccess(DefaultInstanceManager.java:421)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.DefaultInstanceManager.loadClassMaybePrivileged(DefaultInstanceManager.java:399)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.DefaultInstanceManager.newInstance(DefaultInstanceManager.java:118)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.getFilter(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:252)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.setFilterDef(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:372)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.<init>(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:98)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.filterStart(StandardContext.java:4584)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext$2.call(StandardContext.java:5262)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext$2.call(StandardContext.java:5257)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)

As as test, I tried using the Servlet instead of the Filter and that worked -
at least the ssi include was shown, although Tomcat then didn't process the
.jsp which I would expect.

I'm sure this is the way I configured it on version 6, but I may have missed
something when I made my notes on that install.

Any direction would be appreciated.
-Steve