> Saravanan,
>
> On 12/23/11 7:03 AM, Saravanan L wrote:
>> Please find the latest thread dump attached with mail.
>
>> Tomcat 7 still crashes without acceptCount.  I am wrong on this
>> assumption.
>
>> The response code is 504. It takes about 2 hours for this occur.
>
>> The last status in http-apr-443 (In Server status ) is :

>> Max threads: 5000

Seems high, as Chris says.

Can you post your full server.xml please, inline and with all XML
comments/usernames/passwords removed.

Low.

>> Keeped alive sockets count: 40

Hmm?  Where does that come from?

>> Max processing time: 300477 ms
>> Processing time: 8788.765 s

Seems low for 2 hours of operation.  Where does that number come from?

>> Request count: 9223
>> Error count: 783

That's about 10%.  What are those errors, exactly?

>> Bytes received: 0.22 MB
>> Bytes sent: 5.43 MB

Both of those seem low for 2 hours of operation.

What is your application/server doing?