Hello

Le 20 sept. 2016 21:47, "vnalla" <v_na...@hotmail.com> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I would like to configure the cluster TomEE servers for EJB client. But
how
> do I enable ejbd protocol in TomEE? do I need to use external openejb
> process or it uses embeded TomEE process?

http://tomee.apache.org/ejbd-transport.html and check tomee.remote.support
option too for a simpler setup

> Does tomee.sh work with TomEE or works only with external openejb process?

Not sure what is the question but tomee.sh starts a process for the
command. Tomee is however started by catalina.sh which forks a process for
start option

> How to enable JMS functionality in TomEE?

Built in in tomee+, see container/resource configuration for the detail if
needed