> Hi,
>
> Yes, I am using the tomcat scripts to start and stop the server. I am still
> not clear about the use of tomee.sh (which is not a tomee start/stop
> script), but it looks like it can deploy and do other things. Does it only
> work with openejb standalone server? or it also works with tomee with http
> url instead of ejbd transport? Appreciate if you could provide me any link
> that explains the usage of tomee.sh script.

it does work with tomee too, just prevents start/stop since tomcat scripts
are designed for that, deploy works if the server is running and configured
to accept ejbd requests (just use "help" on the command) but main utility
of that script today is about ciphering password (./bin/tomee.sh cipher -c
XXX secret) to avoid to put clear passwords in the config