Hi,

I am actually looking for JMX not JMS. Is there any documentation link?

tomee.sh - does not start the instance. It is giving me following output:

bin/tomee.sh
usage: openejb <command> [options] [args]

Available commands:
  cipher           Encrypt a database password and print it to stdout.
  deploy           Deploy an ejb jar or ear into OpenEJB.
  effectivetomee   Shows properties TomEE will use for resources
  properties       Convert and print the OpenEJB configuration as
                   properties
  setters          List property available for a class
  start            Start the OpenEJB Remote Server for accessing beans in
                   client/server mode.
  stop             Stop the OpenEJB Remote Server.
  undeploy         Undeploy an ejb jar or ear

Try 'openejb <command> --help' for help on a specific command.
For example 'openejb deploy --help'.

Apache OpenEJB -- EJB Container System and Server.
For additional information, see http://tomee.apache.org
Bug Reports to <users@tomee.apache.org>

thanks,
Venkat