I'm having these libraries in my classpath:

commons-collections-2.1.jar
commons-logging-1.0.4.jar
junit.jar
log4j-1.2.13.jar
portlet-api-1.0.jar
slf4j-api-1.4.0.jar
slf4j-log4j12-1.4.0.jar

But the checked out code does not compile. It requires at least org.apache.portals.bridges.util.ServletPortletSessionProxy.

Tom

Eelco Hillenius wrote:
For core Wicket, you only need slf4j (and maybe log4j if you want to
use that) and the servlet API (the latter just to compile your
project).

Eelco