Thanks, Nino. I don't want Maven to manage my project, I just want to get the libraries which are required for building and running wicket...

Tom

Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael wrote:
mini maven guide...

install maven

place yourself in a folder and write:

mvn archetype:create -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.wicket -DarchetypeArtifactId=wicket-archetype-quickstart -DarchetypeVersion=1.3.0-beta4 -DgroupId=com.mycompany -DartifactId=myproject

then maven will create a folder for yourproject setup for maven. to compile the project just enter the folder and run mvn install. war file will be installed to target folder..

Its easy as 1,2,3 :)

regards Nino