Where can I get more info on using ajax with wicket? The examples I've
found so far do not include round trips. Sure, writing a clock label is
cool and all, but I have real time data on a page that I don't want to
have to reload the whole page for all the time.

Also, I'm using a TabbedPanel with nested panels and even the simple
ajax examples won't run.

Also, it seems that when I attempt to enable ajax, whenever I click on
another tab, I get the "page expired" link. What's up with that? I'm
assuming wicket has detected that the page has changed, but the labels
on the page have not updated. Can this be disabled?