Curtis Cooley-2 wrote:

> Also, it seems that when I attempt to enable ajax, whenever I click on
> another tab, I get the "page expired" link. What's up with that?

I am also seeing the "page expired" problem frequently with 1.3.0-beta4. We
are just in the process of upgrading to 1.3 from 1.2.6 and did not see this
problem with 1.2.6, although our code is somewhat different so I can't
compare apples to apples. It seems to happen more often when there are
multiple ajax controls on a page.

If anyone can shed light on this, I'd appreciate it.
Julian

-----
http://javathoughts.capesugarbird.com/ My blog about Wicket and other Java
stuff