On Nov 16, 2007 8:21 AM, Jonathan Locke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  - the api surface area /is/ a little bigger than it would ideally be.  i
> wish i had stayed
>   more on top of this.  fighting to remove stuff and shrink the api is
> half
> the
>   battle of making a framework.  there are even a number of things i put
> in
>   there myself that i now regret.  you want expressive completeness, but
> you

HA :)
i just wanted to yell out.. what is jonathan telling me now.....
Why for example all those ugly helper method on component?
(like some urlFor, setRedirect, setResponsePage)
I never liked them.. But i know somebody did (wink, wink) ;)

Ok they are handy, but they really bloated up component..
Those methods are pretty much  the same thing a static imports.. (also a
horrible thing if you ask me)

johan