> Back button in ajax (so an ajax request triggers a change that then should
> be a backbutton change?)
> "Everything" on the serverside is ready for that.. Somebody just need to
> write the javascript/behavior..
> But nobody seems to really want to have that...

This is one of the things I meant that are probably open for
improvement, but are not easy to implement/ will make our internals
even more complex.

> bookmarkability in full ajax frameworks? I guess the have support for that
> but then you have
> to code that in. And we also have that thats called BookmarkableLinks..

Yeah, I guess that will always take hand work. And bookmarkability is
probably easier to achieve with Wicket in general. So that might
balance out.

Eelco