the question is what about the users of that client.
I think nice looking urls is greatly exaggerated normal people look at the
browser contents instead of the url
How many times do i look at the url when i am browsing websites. I think
never.

Bookmarkable is another issue that should work for example jump to a
specific artical or forum topic.

johan