But that is not the problem or the question here.
There is only talk that it must look nice....
I even heard somebody saying yes it looks nice it is a bookmarkable url
but it is not really bookmarkable... (because the page state isn't preserved
in the url)
Whats the point for that? nothing.

I agree with bookmarkable urls. And that they are nice looking is nice.
What i think is that nice looking is not the key, descriptive is .. The url
should say what you are looking at like

www.mynewssite.com/finance

johan