Hello:
I wonder how to "append" a converter or java method to a component so that I
would affect what is already defined. For example, I want "camelize" a
TextField(or some customized subclass) so that after the converter already
defined completes the conversion (regardless what has been done in the chain) ,
I could use the added converted/method to make the final conversion to my need.
The example I am seeing appears to "overide" and only one can be defined for a
component, unlike validators, that I could add a chain of them. Let me know if
I am wrong about this.
Thanks