Hi Johan,

   Many thanks for your answer.

   A real world enterprise level app is usually about complex user
interface and many many concurrent users at one time.

   When I told about real world applications I meant mostly a
comparison with some other popular frameworks like JSF. It wasn't
obvious, sorry :) I mean having a framework which is at least not less
efficient then JSF automatically implies that we can do all that stuff
which is done with JSF. So in its turn it means that wicket is
perfectly suitable for enterprise level apps as well as JSF. I do not
mean that JSF is a good choice but it's proven in practice.

   Vitaly