On Fri, 28 Mar 2008, Vitaly Tsaplin wrote:
>    My question is simple... :) How to use an action level
> authorization. I cannot find any info or example.

"Action level" sounds strange to me, as Wicket is a
component-based framework and does not have actions in the
traditional model 2 sense.

I have used wicket-auth-roles to do simple component
creation authorisation checks, and as far as I can tell, the
security frameworks Wasp and Swarm offer something more
sophisticated for Wicket.

Best wishes,
Timo

--