Actually I am not going to use anything from wicket staff here. I
have just one role - a user which is logged in :) And so I am just
going to use the RENDER action defined by wicket to avoid an explicit
call of setVisible () and to use authorization mechanism instead to
hide components from guests (who is not logged in). I guess the
isActionAuthorized () method of the IAuthorizationStrategy class is a
rigth place to do the check. The only thing is missing for me is how
to add an auth info to a particular component. This info can be
extracted later by isActionAuthorized () to decide weither rendering
allowed or not.