On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 7:15 AM, lars vonk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What is the order of the filters you defined in your filter-mapping element
>  in the web.xml. IIRC you should put the OpenEntityManagerInViewFilter
>  definition in the filter-mapping after the WicketFilter otherwise the
>  WicketFilter will come first.

I don't understand what you mean here.  Are you saying that if I do this:

<filter-mapping>
  <filter-name>oemiv</filter-name>
  <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
</filter-mapping>

<filter-mapping>
  <filter-name>wicket</filter-name>
  <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
</filter-mapping>

then the WicketFilter will execute first and the "oemiv" filter won't
ever execute?