Hey guys,

I have a question about the lazyloadpanel. I have a modal window. in that
modal window I have a form with a ListChoice and an ajaxbutton. What I want
to do is have the entire modal window or the entire form lazyload. the
ListChoice can be very large sometime and I want do not want the page to
load until I have the executed the quesry that populates the listchoice and
saved the values in it.

I tried to create a div for the ajaxlazyloadpanel and simply put all the
code for the page in the allp but this did not work.

What do I need to do to make this happen? I don't know if I am just confused
about how this works or what. I have looked at the example on wicket stuff
but I am still confused

Here is the code I want to wrap in an ajaxlazyloadpanel:

final ListChoice list = createList();

Form form = new Form("form");
form.add(list);
final AjaxButton ajx = new AjaxButton("asubmit",form) {
    protected void onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget target, Form form) {
            window.setWindowClosedCallback(new
ModalWindow.WindowClosedCallback(){
                public void onClose(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
                    targetField.setModelObject(list.getValue());
                    target.addComponent(targetField);
                }
            });
            window.close(target);
    }
};
form.add(ajx);
add(form);

  <center>
        <form wicket:id="form">
          <select wicket:id="pickList">
                <option>option 1</option>
                <option>option 2</option>
          </select>
          <input wicket:id="asubmit" type="button" value="Submit"></input>
        </form>
  </center>

Thanks for the help