ok I have this working with IndicatingAjaxFallbackLink for my link instead of
a normal AjaxFallbackLink but I would still rather have the
lazyloadingpanel. Everytime I try to wrap my form in a div for the allp I
get an error saying that I do not have a closing tag for my div but I do.
Any help would be appreciated

Thanks