On Tue, 14 Oct 2008, Matthias Keller wrote:
> Do you propose to use a custom PropertyModel for both with an overridden
> setObject() method which accesses the RadioGroup and DropDownChoice?
> Then I'd need a second reallySetObject() method which actually does the
> setting as both setObject() would have that logic inside.... arghh...

No, I was thinking of just new IModel() { ...} and putting
whatever logic you need there. If you have the skeleton of
the nearly-working code to show it would be easier to get to
the details with that.

Anyway, Igor suggested FormComponentPanel (that I have no
experience with) so that's probably a good idea.

Best wishes,
Timo

--
Timo Rantalaiho