Hi Igor

Thanks, you saved my day. That was much more what I was looking for. I extended FormComponentPanel not to require a separate HTML file but live with what is in the original source which makes the usage much much easier. With that, I was able to implement my logic in no time.

Since I'm sticking to 1.3 (which probably is safer for a soon-to-be productive environment), I didn't loko at the Listener but that also sounds very good.

Thanks again

Matt

Igor Vaynberg wrote:
wrap this in a formcomponentpanel, that way in convertinput() of the panel
you have all child component's inputs available also via
getconvertedinput().

anothing option, if you are using 1.4 is to wrap this in a panel or a
fragment and use IFormModelListener to push whatever value you want into the
model.

-igor

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 6:43 AM, Matthias Keller