By integration I meant that if I can make use of the server side features of
the Wicket & integrate the widgets of GWT just like someone would integrate
YUI with Wicket pages.

Both technologies are great. Just thinking of a possible marriage for a
faster, better app. Any issues seen in this?

By the way I know wicket only from the surface as of now.

Regards,
Nitin