Richardo,

If you are serious about looking into RADifying extension to Wicket, here
are a couple of resources that may be interesting:

http://herebebeasties.com Al Maw' s excellent
http://londonwicket.org/content/LondonWicket-FormsWithFlair.pdf Forms with
Flair  presentation
http://faler.wordpress.com/ Wille Faler 's neat