Speaking of which, I'd be happy to get help with Wicket RAD. :)
Especially in the area of making look-and-feel more customizable/flexible,
but other ideas are also welcome of course. Help with documentation would
also be very, very welcome. :D

Have a new release in the works, just been a bit snowed under of late. After
the next release I'm looking at upgrading the underlying Wicket
implementation to 1.4.