Your right !

Already I have developed three Wicket apps (12 month of work for a man), I
know how fast i can do thinks with wicket, but i need knowledge of e.g. JSF
to say wicket is THE FRAMEWORK for the next big site. Maybe with JSF all
things will be developed a lot faster, maybe not. Is other technologies also
Maintainable very well, in comparison to wicket ? That questions cant be
answered with looking at a "HelloWorld" application.

Every application has its own unique requirements on style, architecture, so
we cant reuse only very abstract components. That works fine with wicket. So
if we have a new project we develop the basics components for this project
(very fast).

Maybe you can estimate a factor of time (for development or maintaining) in
comparison with JSP, JSF, ... or whatever you know else.

regards
Martin