I think it depends on several things:

 - How complex is your UI?
 - How good are you with objects?
 - How many reusable pieces do you have from old Wicket projects?

On a very complex project where I can reuse old code, I think I can get as
much as 4-5x over something like Struts (which, I admittedly have never
used, but do roughly understand). That means that on the right project I
think I could out-code a small team of Struts programmers (and I think the
other core devs and a lot of others on this list could do similarly).

I've been wondering for a while how one might be able to arbitrage this
advantage in the markets for web development. In theory, if you really can
get 4-5x leverage against the right set of requirements and you produce
something that is also highly maintainable, it would be a bargain to the
client to pay 2-3x $/hr because the total cost would be lower.