Hi,

I'm thinking about using the **Open Session In View (OSIV)** filter or
interceptor that comes with Spring, as it seems like a convenient way
for me as a developer. If that's what you recommend, do you recommend
using a filter or an interceptor and why?

I'm also wondering how it will mix with **HibernateTemplate** and if I
will loose the ability to mark methods as *...@transactional(readOnly =
true)** etc and thus loose the ability to get some more fine grained
transaction control?

Is there some kind of best practice for how to integrate this kind of
solution with a three tier architecture using Hibernate, Spring and
Wicket?

If I use OSIV I will at least never run into lazy loading exceptions,
on the other hand my transaction will live longer before being able to
commit by being uncommitted in the view as well.

Best regards, Kent